[nas] Can NAS support multiple users on a server?

Mark Davies mark at MCS.VUW.AC.NZ
Sat Jan 27 04:09:12 MST 2001

	From:  Jon Trulson <jon at radscan.com>
	Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:16:46 -0700 (MST)

> > as thin Windows clients using XDM -query to a windows terminal server
> > running Citrix Unix Integration services.

> 	Hmmm... what's UIS?

UIS = "UNIX Integration Services".  Its the thing that sits on top of
Citrix Metaframe on Windows terminal server that does X11 and NAS.

So its a question of how in windows land to tell it to use a differnt port
for NAS and thats not something I've looked at (yet - but we are just about
to upgrade our metaframe setup here so may have a poke while doing it).

cheers
mark