[nas] libaudiooss 0.9.11

Erik Inge Bolsø knan at mo.himolde.no
Tue Jan 23 18:11:53 MST 2001

Well, due to the recent little burst of interest, libaudiooss has been
polished some more tonight. I finally nailed an old problem...

So, for the interested few:

libaudiooss - a transparent OSS emulation on top of the Network Audio
System. GPL'ed.

libaudiooss 0.9.11 is now available, at the usual place:
http://www.mo.himolde.no/~knan/linux.html

Changes:
 Fixed a dup2() bug, and a select() bug or two ... so now bufplay/bfp
 works, and nothing new should break.

If you all could test VMware, Win4Lin and other programs that you think
should work, and tell me yea/nay, I'll consider it a stable 1.0 release
soon. Haven't heard any painful "it doesn't work" or "it only works
if I stand on my head while spinning the mouse widdershins" cries lately,
at least.

Recording/full-duplex will have to wait until the next big burst of
inspiration comes along.

--
Erik I. Bolsø | email: <knan at mo.himolde.no>
The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope to