[nas] Writing Win9X NAS Server

R. P. Channing Rodgers, M.D. rodgers at nlm.nih.gov
Fri Sep 15 11:56:21 MDT 2000

Gosh, if someone is going to go to all the trouble to slog through
the code, it would seem to be a good idea to go the extra mile and
write the (currently non-existent) document mentioned below while the
code fucntinality is still fresh in the mind.  It would be a terrific
contribution toward making NAS  useful for longer and on more OSes.

On a different note, we will soon be posting our installation notes
for the Solaris 2.6/gcc platform, which we hope will be helpful to
others...

Cheerio, Rick Rodgers