[nas] imake for mandrake7.2?

jonathan chetwynd jc at signbrowser.org.uk
Thu Dec 28 14:08:53 MST 2000

Hi i need excellent sounds for my client group.

I'm using mandrake 7.2 but I've not used imake before, and may not have
chosen the right rpm*, a link with a brief note would be great.

tx and please excuse my ignorance.

ps: I'm currently developing a browsing aid with festival and speechd, but
would prefer to use NAS instead.

--
Jonathan Chetwynd
jc at signbrowser.org.uk
Learning Difficulties teacher(IT)

---

*http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=XFree86-imake
I got this error message:
[root at localhost jonathan]# rpm -vi /usr/src/XFree86-imake-4.0.1-5.i386.rpm
file /usr/X11R6/bin/lndir from install of XFree86-imake-4.0.1-5 conflicts
with file from package XFree86-4.0.1-26mdk
mind you caldera is written all over the link.

I also found this
http://www.hklpg.com/RPM/mandrake/XFree86-devel-4.0.1-28mdk.i586.html
which does include imake, but it seems a lot to have to install that., just
for imake?