[nas] new server/dda/sun/ausuni.c to test

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Fri Aug 25 19:00:08 MDT 2000

On 25 Aug 2000 morano at computer.org wrote:

> Date: 25 Aug 2000 20:42:28 EDT
> From: morano at computer.org
> To: charles at comm.polymtl.ca
> Cc: nas at radscan.com
> Subject: re: [nas] new server/dda/sun/ausuni.c to test
>
> Charles Levert wrote :
>
> > You can find it at
> >
> >	<URL:http://www.larim.polymtl.ca/~chuck/nas/ausuni.c>
> >
> > Only about 25 lines of code are new or changed, but I played with the
> > formatting and comments, so a diff will be longer if you try it.  Look
> > for pendingTrigger, chunksPerSignal, SIGNAL_RATE, and trigger.
>
> You are a genius !  I didn't look at any code, I just ran the thing.
> Hearing is the proof !!  Unbelievably it is about as perfect as
> I can possibly detect !  It is a huge difference over the way it was !

	Very cool... I've added it to the repository.  Does this warrant a
point release (1.4.1) along with some minor doc changes?  Is there
anything configurable that should be added to nasd.conf?

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
You talk like a Ferengi.