[Conquest] Two issues 😄

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Fri Jun 15 23:59:09 MDT 2018

On 06/15/2018 08:46 PM, Marisa Giancarla wrote:
> Hi, I have two issues:
> Is there a PayPal address I can promote on my website? Would like to pay
> dues 😄

Sorry, no paypal account.  Besides, I didn't do it for the money :)

> Also, I have a suite of tools for conquest server operators that make
> running the server easier. You can get them in the download area at
> https://conquest.gameplayer.club but could you list them to make finding
> them easier for other operators?

I'd be interested in what you did there - could you explain it?  I
haven't had the time to check for myself.

Also, keep in mind the current Conquest is a development release.  An
official 9.0 release should be coming shortly (within the next week or so).

> Thanks for this great retro game going 👍

You bet!
-jon

> Marisa

Jon Trulson

"Fire all weapons and open a hailing frequency for my victory yodle."

                               - Zapp Brannigan