[conquest] meeting

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Thu Mar 25 23:32:25 MDT 2010

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010, Ingo Pussar wrote:

> Hi people,
> I like this game very much, but it's also a little bit boring, since
> there's nothing happening on the servers. There are some players, but

   Yeah, bombing by yourself gets a little old.

   Now ship to ship combat... :)

> they always play alone in an empty universe. So let's just set a time,
> for example Saturday 12:00 UTC, for playing this game together!

   12 UTC would be 6am my time :(  There is a player, yrch (in Germany
   I believe) who has a script that probes the meta server and sends
   him an email when someone is on one of the servers...

> If that time would also be posted on http://radscan.com/conquest.html,
> everyone not reading this mailing list could come too.
> Just a little suggestion...

   I would have no problem putting some kind of scheduled game time up
   there... Would just have to find a good time, possibly 2 times - one
   for each side of the planet :)

--
Jon Trulson                      | A828 C19D A087 F20B DFED
mailto:jon at radscan.com           | 67C9 6F32 31AB E647 B345

"... It is in his walk, the carriage of his neck, the flex of his
waist and knees — dress does not hide him; ... "
        -- "I Sing the Body Electric", Walt Whitman (1819–1892)