[conquest] Moving from Subversion to Mecurial

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Wed Mar 3 19:21:05 MST 2010

Due to various issues, I've decided to switch the Conquest source repo
from Subversion (svn) to Mecurial (hg).

Currently both repo formats are are available from sourceforge,
however I will be removing the Subversion repo soon.

I've spent the last several days getting used to hg, and I like it
quite a bit over svn.  All future commits will be made to the hg repo.

To clone the Conquest hg repo:

     # Will clone the repo into a subdir called 'conquest'.

     hg clone http://conq.hg.sourceforge.net:8000/hgroot/conq/conq conquest

To get updates, you can:

    # check to see if there are new changesets available:

    hg in

    # to get those changesets and incorporate them into your working
    #  dir (equivalent to 'hg pull; hg update'):

    hg pull -u

See http://mercurial.selenic.com/ for more info on hg.

I have no idea how many people actually checkout the Conquest source
repository, so this is probably no big deal for most, if not all of
you.  Let me know if you run into problems.

--
Jon Trulson                      | A828 C19D A087 F20B DFED
mailto:jon at radscan.com           | 67C9 6F32 31AB E647 B345

"Good lord, all that and he writes like H. P. Lovecraft on a three-day
  ether binge."
                 -- "adam"