[conquest] AWK script for monitoring metaservers

Jacob Godserv jacobgodserv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 21:19:58 MDT 2009

(Resending; previous e-mail was not sent to conquest at radscan.com)

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Jon Trulson<jon at radscan.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jun 2009, David W. Payne wrote:
>
>  heh, I can try for sometime this weekend... :)

I used to play this game a while ago, and signed up for the (once
dead) mailing list, primarily because no one else played it. I am also
interested in playing in a group setting (although I cannot guarantee
my presence tonight - might be able to later this week ;).

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now — and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?