[conquest] Conquest Sourceforge project available

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sun Nov 4 16:57:20 MST 2007

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007, Cody A.W. Somerville wrote:

> Hey Jon,
>
> If I may make a recommendation, Launchpad is probably a better
> infrastructure than Sourceforge. I can't even browse Sourceforge anymore
> because it is so slow. If you're interested in migrating (super easy), I'd
> be happy to help.
>
> Thanks,

   Hehe, given that I spent the day putting it on sourceforge, I think
   I'll stay for now.  I have never heard of the 'Bazaar' VC, and I
   really like SVN.

   Besides, I already have another project there (NAS) and I haven't
   noticed that it's particuluarly slow... I can still download
   packages at my max rate of 500-600KB/sec :)

   It looks like Lauchpad can handle projects hosted at other
   facilities, like SF though...

--
Happy cheese in fear                 | Jon Trulson
against oppressor, rebel!            | mailto:jon at radscan.com
Brocolli, hostage.       -Unknown    | #include <std/disclaimer.h>