[conquest] what?! an invisible sun that kills?

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Mon Oct 17 12:12:16 MDT 2005

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Almighty Tallest Cataboligne wrote:

> urk...I changed the subject and to fields on this...sometimes gmail seems to
> go astray.
>
> On 10/17/05, Almighty Tallest Cataboligne <god.000 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Jon
>>
>> LOL - just logged in to your 1701 server and saw the conquer msg "No beach
>>> to walk on"

 	HEhe... I doubt many people will get that these days.

>> I think this server has some serious issues...unless you have sneakily
>> changed some code?

 	I never sneakily change code - I don't like surprising my
customers :)

>> Information on: mur
>> I don't understand.

 	This is done locally - client side.

>> You were killed by Murisak's solar radiation.
>>
>> So, how are you killed by something that isnt there?

 	This is done/enforced server-side.

>> I wasnt aware of any invisible sun bug...hmm, I never have tested for
>> that.

 	You got this on my server(s)?  I think you broke your client with
those changes you made.  Try a virgin 8.1.1 client (or the telnet
interface if you must go retro).

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
"I am Nomad." -Nomad