[conquest] Conquest 8.1.1 (stable) is now available

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Wed Oct 5 22:14:00 MDT 2005

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Almighty Tallest Cataboligne wrote:

>> Version 8.1.1 (stable)
>

> ah, to have the time.
> help, help, my times been stolen...
> (no, no wait, thats being repressed.)

 	:) I feel you pain.  I miss the phaser.  Yes.  The mighty phaser.

> - can see the negative energy barrier now in the GL client.
>

> isnt part of the fun having to figure it out without seeing it?
> (hope you sampled TOS footage for this...)

 	Well in the curses client there was no choice.  You couldn't see
enemy phasers in the curses client either... It's 2005.  Enemy phasers and
negative energy barriers are 'in' now.  It's the new black.

> anyone up for a game of lords of conquest, or maybe archon 2?
> currently experimenting with atari800win - only emu I could find that
> has network support. welcome any offers to help playtest.

 	Hmm.  Don't know any of those... hehe

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
"I am Nomad." -Nomad