[conquest] Game?

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Tue Jun 28 14:49:44 MDT 2005

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, David W. Payne wrote:

> You will receive the honor of our even speaking to you and allowing
> you in our presence.   You will also receive lots of torps and phaser
> shots throughout the evening.
>
> Can't get that just anywhere....

 	Oh, and for kicks, we'll do a server-side recording.  It really
does seem that

 	http://www.radscan.com/conquest/johnc-badnight/analys.html

 	needs an update (with GL client screen shots this time) :)

 	So... among all of this bantering... have we decided on a
date/time yet?  Or do we need some more trash-talk first?