[conquest] Game?

John Clute johnclute at imagi.net
Tue Jun 28 09:13:35 MDT 2005

Ok, maybe, but what do I get out of this?  I mean I can't do this with out
getting something out of it.  That would be un American.  Ok how bout this,
you guys let me win all the time or even better you guys don't put up your
shields and fire only one torp and phaser blast for every 100 of mine.  That
sound fair?