[conquest] Conquest V8.0 is available
jon at radscan.com
Sat Dec 13 14:56:17 MST 2003
... at the usual place on http://radscan.com/conquest.html
There were some minor bug fixes from the pre-release (7.2h) listed
Version 8.0 12/13/2003
- the official v8.0 release
- fixed bug in meta.c that counted active ships improperly. Same
with PrintStatus in clntauth.c.
- conqdriv will kill VACANT ships if the Vacant flag is not
enabled for the server and it happens to find a vacant ship.
- PrintStatus in clntauth.c will now show the server's local
time as sent in the server's spServerStat_t packet.
- changed AllowSigquit option to AllowVacant, to more properly
reflect it's purpose.
Jon Trulson mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
"I am Nomad." -Nomad
More information about the Conquest