[nas] nas and pulseaudio?

Dave Richards drichard at largo.com
Fri Nov 9 10:01:05 MST 2007

The PulseAudio inquiry was mine.  Pulse is indeed taking off, and that's
why I posed the question to the list.  Pulse seems to support plugins
and if NAS was packaged and moved into that project it would get a lot
more eyes.  HP has made Pulse the official sound system of all new thin
clients because it supports OSS, Alsa and Esound concurrently.

Dave

On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 10:50 -0500, Paul Fox wrote:

> do i recall that someone was asking on the list about nas/pulseaudio
> interaction?  i don't recall the details, and wasn't particularly
> interested at the time, but it's starting to seem as if pulseaudio
> "has legs", and is moving into the mainstream.
>
> anyone know of efforts to make nas and pulseaudio work together?
>
> paul
>  paul fox, pgf at foxharp.boston.ma.us (arlington, ma, where it's 37.0 degrees)

Disclaimer:  According to Florida Public Records Law, email
correspondence to and from the City of Largo, including email addresses
and other personal information, is public record and must be made
available to the public and media upon request, unless otherwise exempt
by the Public Records Law.