[nas] Sourceforge project news, SVN repo moved, etc...

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sat Jun 30 15:06:24 MDT 2007

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007, Erik Auerswald wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> The Subversion (SVN) repository has also been moved to the Sourceforge
>> SVN server for NAS. The new svn URL for current development is
>> http://nas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/nas/trunk. I have disabled the
>> NAS SVN repository at radscan.com to avoid having to maintain/sync two
>> repositories.
>
> The file server/dda/voxware/auvoxware.man is missing from the SVN
> repository.

   Yeah, I removed it as it was out of date and never installed.  It
   was used in the old days when the nasd binary was different for each
   platform (ie: on linux nasd used to be called auvoxware, HP-UX used
   auhpux, sun was ausun, etc).

   The server/nasd.man page is the real manpage these days and the only
   server manpage that gets installed.  The original voxware author
   attributions were moved into the voxware/ORIGINAL_AUTHORS file for
   posterity.

--
Jon Trulson
mailto:jon at radscan.com