[nas] playing audio CDs with nas

sibusiso xolo sibxol at b-vol.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 19:21:44 MDT 2002

Greetings,

I am new to this list and indeed to nas. I recently downloaded and installed
nas 1.5 and libaudioss1.0  on  boxes  running SuSE Linux8.0 and Redhat Linux
7.3.  I managed to play  sound files already on a hardrive locally and across
a network.  I would now like to be able to  play an audio  CDROM :

1) localy
2)  across a network  (ie CD in client machine  contents transfered across
netrowk to  nas server  (if this is possible)

I would be grateful for  the commands to do  the first  and if possible the
second of the above please.

regards
Sibu xolo