[nas] 1.4.2b runtime problems

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Sun Oct 21 23:29:20 MDT 2001

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Matt Schalit wrote:

> Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 01:15:43 -0700
> From: Matt Schalit <mschalit at pacbell.net>
> To: nas at radscan.com
> Subject: Re: [nas] 1.4.2b runtime problems

[...]

> Perhaps you could take a look at the trussi.
> They are really short :-o

	It does look like it's opening the wrong socket for local
connections (your X server).  It seems that nasd on UW 7.1 isn't creating
the right local socket, and the lib isn't opening the right one (under
most circumstances).  I didn't get time to look at it over the weekend,
but unless you beat me too it, I'll try to check it out during the week.

Jon Trulson    mailto:jon at radscan.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Bad Color Temperature, Too much Peach.