[nas] scripting volume changes, other misc.

Erik Inge Bolsø knan at mo.himolde.no
Wed Jan 24 19:39:51 MST 2001

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Paul Fox wrote:
>(i was very excited by my discovery of aumix, which allows easy
>relative volume adjustments ("aumix-minimal -v+5") and spent a while
>debugging it until i finally realized that aumix is _not_ a member of
>the NAS tool suite.  doh!  i'd been adjusting the volume on the wrong
>machine.  :-)

Well, with the just-released libaudiooss 0.9.12, you can start using aumix
anyway :-)

(warning: xmms, plaympeg, other SDL apps & netscape flash plugin was
broken in 0.9.11, due to a bug - fixed in 0.9.12)

--
Erik I. Bolsø | email: <knan at mo.himolde.no>
The UNIX philosophy basically involves giving you enough rope to