[nas] Try Gourmet Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs or Crabmeat & Clam Fritters

popsters at intercom.net popsters at intercom.net
Thu Aug 2 00:20:36 MDT 2001

Hi

This message is intended for individual Seafood Lovers and Small Delis and Restaurants.

My name is Bonnie Drewer, and I recently got my license from the Marine Resources Commisionto sell seafood.

I catch 10 to 20 dozen crabs every day right here off my dock on one of the most Pristine areas of the Chesapeake Bay. There are no large farming operations, sewage plants or industry anywhere around here.

I steam and clean all my crabs within an hour of being caught. They are in a better condition than any you've probably tasted. Never are they in cold storage or beside a dead or dying crab in a basket somewhere before they're cooked.

When they arrive to you they have already had the back shell off, all unnecessary parts removed, and are washed clean - just the way they are shown above and below.

My Crabmeat is Extra Clean, With absolutely no Shell. It is Restaurant grade, all backfin and perfect.

I guarantee it to be the sweetest meat available anywhere. If you don't agree I'll gladly refund your money for the crabs - NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Call me anytime between 8 AM and 8 PM Eastern Time at 757-442-3355     Commercial Marine Resources License  # 7390014870