[nas] audiooss 0.9.10

Erik Inge Bolsø knan at mo.himolde.no
Thu Oct 5 18:11:45 MDT 2000

Greets. Another release is out there :-)

http://www.mo.himolde.no/~knan/linux.html

0.9.10  A proper empty mixer added. Vmware might work now. Cleanups.
        Buffering and GETODELAY reworked - Realplayer has proper
        audio/video synchronization now.

0.9.9   Fixes to select() for amp and derivatives' buffering mode.
        Less noisy debug mode.
        AUDIOOSS_WINE_HACK added - see readme.

Realplayer no longer has the annoying sound-lags-a-second-behind syndrome
now with this release - that alone should be good enough reason for
upgrading :-)

And of course, if I've broken anything in this release, let me know.

Enjoy!

--
Erik I. Bolsø | email: <knan at mo.himolde.no>