[Conquest] Conquest 9.0.1 has been released
jon at radscan.com
Sun Nov 25 14:43:17 MST 2018
Changes in this release:
- This is a minor release - most of the changes are internal and
won't be visible to end users.
- reformat logging output to be more syslog-like
- continue refactoring some of the internal code to make use of C++
containers and remove dynamically reallocated arrays, add more
- For new users without a .conquest/conquest.conf file, add two
new default mouse macros:
scroll up = zoom in (magfactor): "]"
scroll down = zoom out (magfactor): "["
- tighten up the conquest meta server - detect and log more errors,
add some more validity checks, be more robust.
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears.
It was their final, most essential command."
More information about the Conquest