[conquest] Conquest 8.1.2g (devel) is now available
jon at radscan.com
Mon Jul 17 21:59:17 MDT 2006
At the usual place ( http://www.radscan.com/conquest.html ).
Getting close to a stable 8.2 :)
This version fixes a variety of bugs and makes further
enhancments/changes to the HUD. A mouse angle bug was fixed,
and torp pips are back, along with phaser recharge status.
It does correct a server bug, so upgrading your servers (if
you run any) is recommended :)
Here's the HISTORY chunkage:
8.1.2g (devel) 7/16/2006
- add 'Hull Critical' and 'Shields Critical' pulse messages to
viewer. Remove icon sh/hull critical texture decals.
- server fix: propagate SHIP_F_REPAIR flag for ships other than
your own that are within scanning range so that shield status
is accurate when repairing.
- added man pages for conqdriv, conqmetad, conqoper,
conquest/conquestgl (one manpage for both), conquestd, and
These will be beefed up more in the future from info in the
README and other files.
8.1.2f (devel - not publically released)
- fixed bug with mouse macros and angles that would cause the
computed angle to be off by a few degrees depending on where
- Engine/weapon critical alerts now pulsed in viewer. Got rid
of iconhud eng/wep critical decal textures.
- added 'Fuel Critical' alert pulse in viewer when fuel is < 100.
- 'alert bars' are gone. In their place are torp status pips,
indicating torpedo status for each torp (left), and a
vertical phaser status gauge, indicating phaser recharge
Torp pip colors:
Green - ready to fire
White - in flight
Red - exploding
Green - ready to fire
Red - recharging
- Alert text is now displayed at bottom of viewer, instead of
hud icon area.
- army counts and team owner are now displayed on SR scan as
well when numeric_planet_map is enabled. Previously this
only worked when in LR scan.
- 'p', 'P', and 'f' firing commands always accept an angle,
even if you can't actually fire them. This avoids certain
'accidents' when using macros, where if the fire command
could not succeed for some reason, the angle would be
mistakenly interpreted as a warp command.
- When in orbit, use 'Orbit' instead of 'o' in warp indicator.
- add conquest homepage URL and mailing list suggestion to main
- switched to Subversion (svn) source code control. An svn
conquest repository can be found at:
- 'current' development:
- tagged (officially released) revisions:
mailto:jon at radscan.com http://radscan.com/~jon
"No Kill I" -Horta
More information about the Conquest