[conquest] other game tie ins.

Almighty Tallest Cataboligne god.000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 22:15:52 MDT 2005

Well, its probing day and Cataboligne (thats me!) is here with another
pummeling...er no wait, just a bit of info.

I dont know about anyone else, but some games just went together for me.

While conquest was on the university VAX, pinbot was in the student union.
(along with high speed, miami heat, and a couple others that changed - fire!
and taxi for a bit.)

Those days are gone, but many of the games live on thanks to mame.

So do the pinball games...sort of.

Look here:

http://www.vpforums.com/vptables/tables.php

everything you need to play reasonable simulations!
(at a minimum, you need vpinmame, visual pinball, the latest fonts, vbs
scripts, plus the virtual table(s) and rom(s) for your game of choice.)

There was nothing quite like wasting a few hours stealing a conquer from the
orions and then hitting the student union to swipe thru a couple solar
systems with pinbot.

Why not see if your old favoite is there?
3
4 | 2
\|/
5--*----> 1 Thing is facing this direction