[conquest] Conquest GL client graphics upgrade beta test.

Almighty Tallest Cataboligne god.000 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 01:16:01 MST 2005

> To all list members:
>
> Take heed, a new era of conquest game play may soon be at hand!
>
> For the last several months I have been crafting a graphics update
> for the conquest GL client.

Not sure how many players are part of this list, but...

I have been using my server as the test platform for the new gfx upgrade.
This means I frequently restore it to a controlled set of conditions...thus
it is not much fun to play on.

Discovering recently that a couple people I have tried, I have set the
closed condition until testing is done.

Hope this doenst cause much inconvenience.

        3
      4 | 2
       \|/
     5--*----> 1   Thing is facing this direction