Table of Contents
AuElementNotifyEvent - element notify event
typedef union _AuEvent
. . .
. . .
typedef struct _AuElementNotifyEvent
unsigned char element_num;
unsigned char kind;
unsigned char prev_state;
unsigned char cur_state;
unsigned char reason;
ElementNotify events are sent to client applications to notify
them of a watermark condition or state change. If kind is AuElementNotifyKindLowWater,
the ImportClient element indexed by element_num in flow is ready to receive
num_bytes of audio data from the client application. If kind is AuElementNotifyKindHighWater,
the ExportClient element indexed by element_num in flow is ready to send
num_bytes of audio data to the client application. If kind is AuElementNotifyKindState,
the element indexed by element_num (or flow if element_num is AuElementAll)
has made a state transition from prev_state to cur_state triggering the
event. Reguardless of kind, prev_state and cur_state contain the old and
new states and reason contains the reason for the event.
AuErrorEvent, AuGrabNotifyEvent, AuMakeSendNotifyAction, AuMonitorNotifyEvent.
- The event type. ElementNotify events are
- The serial ID of the event expanded
from the 16 bit value sent by the server.
- AuTrue if the event
came from a SendEvent protocol request.
- The connection to the audio
server that the event was read from.
- The server time in milliseconds
when the event was generated.
- The ID of the flow that caused the event.
- The index of the element that caused the event or AuElementAll
to indicate the flow.
- The kind of notify event. This will be one of these
constants: AuElementNotifyKindLowWater, AuElementNotifyKindHighWater, or
- The previous state of the element indexed
by element_num. This will be one of these constants: AuStateStop, AuStateStart,
- The current state of the element indexed by element_num.
This will be one of these constants: AuStateStop, AuStateStart, or AuStatePause.
- The reason for the notify event. This will be one of these constants:
AuReasonUser, AuReasonUnderrun, AuReasonOverrun, AuReasonEOF, AuReasonWatermark,
- The number of bytes to send or receive. Only
valid if the the element indexed by element_num is an ImportClient or ExportClient.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface
Table of Contents